Weddings at Vertical
We are celebrating with you!
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
Our heart’s desire is that your marriage is the best it can possibly be. We believe marriage is an ever-growing relationship between a man and a woman that honors God. We want your marriage to be successful and that takes preparation! In order to prepare you so your marriage can be heaven on earth, we require all couples to attend our Pre-Marriage Course.
Couples desiring to be married by Vertical Church must meet the following conditions before making wedding arrangements:
- At least one person must be a current, active member of Vertical Church for a minimum of six months.
- Both parties must be Christians who’ve accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
- If one person has been a member of another church, a letter from their pastor should be provided at the first premarital meeting, stating their good standing in that congregation.
- Couples must have dated steadily for at least six months before applying.
- Couples must have submitted all forms online before their wedding date can be confirmed and the Pre-Marriage process can begin.
- Every couple is required to go through the Pre-Marriage Course at Vertical Church. The cost to you for the course is approximately $70.00 and is payable as follows:
- – $55 to purchase Pre-Marriage Course Materials: Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts books, Men’s Workbook, Woman’s Workbook, and DVD which can be purchased online. If previously married, please purchase Saving Your Second Marriage Before It Starts.
- $15 is payable online when registering for the FOCCUS Inventory.
- We believe divorce is a process and so is recovery. Therefore, we recommend that couples consider waiting for one year from the time of legal divorce before remarrying.
- We believe the biblical definition of marriage is a sacred covenant between a man and a woman.