Monday, July 24 – Friday, July 28
from 8:00am to 12:45pm – Ages 4 – 12
This summer, send your kids on an interactive adventure!
Come experience Maker Fun Factory, where kids discover the loving God who made each one of us! On this interactive learning adventure, curious kids become hands-on inventors and experience God – the ultimate Maker – in new and wildly creative ways. Maker Fun Factory is filled with incredible Bible-learning experiences, lots of creative activities, cool songs, fun games, and tasty treats! So get ready to embark on an adventure that helps kids discover they are created by God and built for a purpose!
Best of all it’s only $25* per child for the entire week if you register by Sunday, July 23 at 6pm!
*processing fee of $2.24 will be added all online orders
Countdown to VBS 2017!
Register for Vacation Bible School
Each child will receive a t-shirt, photo, hot dog, watermelon, ice cream, moonwalk, obstacle course, giant slide, face painting, water activities and create their very own cool inventions!
There are 3 ways to sign up in advance:
- Sign up online and pay via credit card. (+$2.24 online processing fee)
- Stop by our Church Offices, Monday through Friday from 9am to 12pm and 1pm to 4:30pm to pay via cash or check.
- Before or after our Weekend Celebrations in the Concourse beginning Sunday, June 25.
Advanced Registration is until Sunday, July 23 for $25. All other registrations must occur the first day you attend VBS for $30. Should you choose to register at the door, please allow 10-15 minutes to sign in.
Each child needs to wear sneakers and have on sunscreen each day.
Children may also bring a disposable, non-refrigerated snack to be eaten during their regular snack period to help hold them over until lunch. If your child needs special care i.e. allergies, health concerns, or language barriers please let us know the first day you attend VBS.
- Monday, July 24 – VBS Tee Shirt & Moon Walk Day (Kids will receive their 2017 VBS Tee Shirt which is included with registration! This tee shirt should be worn each day of VBS.)
- Tuesday, July 25 – Ice Cream & Photo Day
- Wednesday, July 26 – Watermelon & Get Wet Day (Ages 6 & up, please have your child wear a bathing suit underneath his or her clothes to speed up changing and bring a towel, goggles, aqua shoes, and a change of dry undergarments.)
- Thursday, July 27 – Giant Slide & Face Painting Day
- Friday, July 28 – Obstacle Course Day
Want to volunteer at this year’s VBS?
We are always looking for amazing people to help at Vacation Bible School!