Online registration is now closed.
Don’t worry, you can still register at the door, tomorrow morning at 8am for only $30 for the entire week. Please arrive early to allow for extra time to register.
Monday, July 23 – Friday, July 27 | 8:00am–12:45pm
for children ages 4 to 12.
Send your kids on a tropical adventure!
Come experience Shipwrecked, where kids venture onto an uncharted island and learn to survive and thrive. Anchor kids in the truth that Jesus carries them through life’s storms. Shipwrecked is filled with incredible Bible-learning experiences, lots of creative activities, cool songs, fun games, and tasty treats! So get ready to embark on an adventure that helps kids discover that God is always there for them!
- 16 – Registration Table Volunteers
- 8 – Adult & Teen Imagination Station Volunteers (To help kids create simple hands on inventions with various groups throughout the day)
- 12 – Snack Center Volunteers
- 10 – Adult Recreation Volunteers
- 12 – Bible Discovery Teachers & Assistants (Teaching an easy object lesson to various groups throughout the day)
- 16 – Group Leaders (Guiding one age group i.e. 4’s or 8’s during the day)
- 32 – Group Assistants (Helping assist Group Leaders)
- 10 – Daycare Helpers (Provided for VBS volunteers only)
- 6 – Health Team (Medical Professionals, Nurses, EMT’s Paramedics, Doctors)
- 10 – Security Team
- 20 – Face Painters (Thursday only)
All adult volunteers must have a current background check on file with Vertical Church.
Teenagers 13-18 are welcome to serve provided they attend Vertical Church regularly or attend one of the VBS training sessions prior to VBS.
Please be advised that signing up does not guarantee you will be able to volunteer. All volunteers will be notified of their acceptance on the VBS team.
Bible Discovery Teachers & Assistants and Group Leaders & Assistants Training
Sunday, July 1 & July 8 at 10:35 am or 12:35 am in Room 109
All Other Volunteer Training
Sunday, July 15 & July 22 at 10:35 am or 12:35 am in Room 109
All VBS Volunteer Event Walkthrough
Saturday, July 21 from 5:00 – 8:30 pm.