You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
I need a prayer to remove the generational curse of poverty from my life and from my family. I believe this curse was casted on my family many years ago and I know through prayer it can be removed. Thank you in advance.
Received: September 23, 2020
pleas epray for animal charity to get enough financial donations to help the big cat colony. Thanks
Received: September 22, 2020
Praying for God to heal and restore my spirit and to fulfill the true desires of my heart.
Received: September 18, 2020
Requesting prayer for strength and encouragement due to the loss of my daughter on Sunday, September 13.
Please call 475-201-4816 for prayer. Thank you.
Received: September 16, 2020
This prayer has been answered!
Please pray for my daughter Vida who got covid from her roommate living on campus. I seen my daughter this past weekend to get her tested but all the urgent cares closed early so the school tested her roommate first then tested her. I am praying for a strong immune system to fight this virus off and no more headaches or fatigue. I pray my daughter gets to learn more of Jesus as she is in quarantine isolation at the dorm. Please pray that I didn’t bring anything back home I have a family and a nine month son. Amen!!
Received: September 15, 2020
Please continue to pray for the division in our family with our adult son Jordan(19). The enemy has his hands on my son. My son refuses to see or communicate with us. It is now almost 14 weeks.
I never imagined he would do this. I don’t know what’s going on in his mind. He doesn’t communicate well. Even before he left I didn’t know how he felt. We tried talking to him. Just kept hitting a wall.
The mother of the family he is staying with says he’s not ready for a face to face. Does he have any empathy? Any heart? God help me understand. Why is this “parent” enabling him? I’m so frustrated and hurt.
Keeping the faith.
Received: September 12, 2020
God please help my family. My family is in trouble.
Received: September 11, 2020
god please have mercy on me. you took everything from me this year. my friends, my coach/mentor, my security in my job, my finances, my safety in my husband, my mind, my weight loss. i've lost everything. im binging and gaining all my weight back. i was hospitalized for suicidal. i feel like lower than dirt, forgotten. why do you torture me. what is the lesson. because i feel like i must be a bad person to deserve all this pain and i just want to end it. please have mercy on my soul. please guide me and send me direction and hope and peace.
Received: September 6, 2020
God, please do not let my family fall for any more of Satan's lies. Protect my family from the evil one. Help us to submit completely to your will and to keep you on the throne of our hearts. Give us thankful hearts.
Received: September 4, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.