We are now offering both online and in-person weekend services and we welcome you to worship with us in the environment that you are most comfortable. We are excited to be meeting in-person again and we invite you to view the details below to learn more about what to expect when you arrive.
Join us this Sunday!
Due to State Covid 19 guidelines seating for each service is limited. Tickets are required to attend. Check back every Thursday at 8pm to reserve your spot for our next in-person service.
What to Expect
Pastor Frank goes over important details about joining us for in-person services.
FAQs For In-Person Service
Please read the FAQs below and assess your own comfort and risk level in our worship services.
When do in-person services resume?
In-person services resume on August 30.
What are the service times?
Our in-person service times will be 9am (with doors opening at 8:30am) and 11am (with doors opening at 10:40am).
Are there limited seats?
Yes. Due to the maximum capacity of 100 and physical distancing requirements, seating is limited.
How do I register for an in-person service?
The registration link will be on our website. It will open each Thursday before the following Sunday services at 8pm and will remain open until they have reached capacity.
Will there be Kids and Youth services?
At this time our Kids and Youth environments will not be reopening on August 30.
What can I expect when I arrive?
You will be greeted at the door with a warm smile and a happy heart! Someone will then give you a temperature check. Your temperature must be below 100. Once you enter the building, you will check-in at the registration table, and an usher will bring you into the Sanctuary and seat you.
What are you doing to ensure cleanliness?
Here’s what we’re doing to make sure everyone stays healthy:
- Staff and volunteers inside the building will be wearing masks
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations are placed in the Concourse
- Restrooms will be disinfected after each use
- Adjusting the seating in the sanctuary to ensure physical distancing during the worship experience
- Ushers will seat people front to back and we will dismiss by rows starting in the back
- All seat materials, pens, and connection cards will be removed
- No water fountains will be open
- Before and after every service, we will clean and sanitize all areas using a COVID-19 disinfectant
Do I need to wear a mask?
Yes. In accordance with Governor Lamont’s Executive Order, everyone aged two and over are required to cover their mouth and nose with a face covering, as described and recommended by the CDC. The exceptions to this order are listed on the Governor’s website. If you meet one of these exceptions, you do not have to wear a mask.