At Vertical Church we believe church is family. Partnership is your way of showing that you want to be a part of what God is doing here through our diverse community of believers. We hope that as a partner you will actively move from the sidelines and get into the game by strategically joining with us to love God, each other, and fulfill His purpose in your life and the lives of others. We offer our Church 101 class the first Sunday of every month as an opportunity not only to become a partner but also to learn more about the vision, values and opportunities to “live the dream” at Vertical Church.
WHAT PARTNERSHIP MEANS TO US:
- Professing your faith in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior. -Romans 10:9-10
- Committing to the vision of Vertical Church by consistently attending weekly services, and purposefully connecting into church life through Small Groups, Growth Track, Dream Team etc. -Proverbs 29:18; Hebrews 1:24-25; Galatians 6:2; Ephesians 4:15
- Supporting the church by giving faithfully. -2 Corinthians 8:7; Deuteronomy 26:10
- Praying for and submitting to the leadership and vision of the Church. -Hebrews 13:7; 17; 1 Peter 5:5
- Joining the Dream Team. To be our best, all the parts need to be active and functioning in some way. All members of the church contribute by serving in love – just as our Master came not to be served, but to serve. -Mark 10:45